Financial Applications Administrator
Responsible for administering, managing, and enhancing the various financial systems used by the organization.
1. Field support requests from end users related to financial applications.
2. Work with accounting and finance users to develop requirements for system and business process improvements.
3. Perform system and application administration tasks to support and maintain the company’s suite of financial applications software.
4. Manage the testing and deployment of patches to financial applications.
5. Monitor interfaces to and from the various financial systems to insure the accurate and timely transfer of data.
6. Monitor adherence to system policies and controls as related to financial applications.
7. Liaise with IT resources to provide application support and resolve issues related to financial systems.